Campwest 2021 is a once in a lifetime 8-day, 7-night camp for Scouts aged between 11 and 15 years that has been designed for Scouts by Scouts! Our youth members have had a say in everything from the program and activities all the way through to the menu!!
Campwest 2021 will be filled with adventure, challenges and excitement and this is definitely a camp that you don't want to miss out on!!
Challenge yourself with the Survivor Experience!!
Have fun at the Amazing Activity Zones!!
Go wild at the Perth Zoo-mazing Race and more!!
Enjoy a day of water, sunshine and slides with your friends at Adventure World!!
Party each night, chill out while watching a movie, or relax back at your campsite!!
You know you want to be there so make sure you register before it's too late!!
Scouts/Venturer Scouts (Participant) - $530
Leaders/Venturer Scouts (Junior Service Leader)/Rover Scouts/other adults - $260
Important Registration Information
Please ensure you carefully read the event information sheet before submitting a registration as the event information sheet contains important details about eligibility, payments and inclusions.
All youth registrations are subject to the approval of their Unit Leader.
Information regarding shirt sizes and how to get accurate measurements can be accessed here
The event information sheet can be accessed here. – updated event information sheet provided
By registering for Campwest 2021 you are acknowledging that you have read and agree to the event information sheet.
Venturer Scouts at Campwest 2021
Youth members who would have been eligible to attend Campwest in September 2020 but will be over 15 years of age in April 2021 have two options for attendance at Campwest 2021:
Linking Cub Scouts
- Linking Cub Scouts who will be over 11 years and registered in the Scout Section prior to Campwest 2021 Opening Day on 10 April 2021 are eligible to register for Campwest 2021
- A Linking Cub Scout must meet all prerequisites that apply to a Scout youth member prior to attending the event
- As there are no refunds for this event, it is recommended that the Cub Scout discuss their attendance at Campwest 2021 with their Scout Leader prior to registering for the event to confirm that they will be able to achieve all prerequisites before the camp
- There are no refunds if you register and pay for Campwest 2021 and do not meet the age criteria for attending the event and/or are not linking to the Scout Section (for example if you are a 10 year old Cub Scout who wants to go to Campwest 2021 but will not be 11 years old or be a registered member of the Scout Section before the event you will not receive a refund)
- Please note that the approval email for Linking Cub Scouts will automatically be sent to the Cub Scout Leader-in-Charge as it is an automated process
- Once registrations close, the Scout Leader will be emailed by the Campwest 2021 Team to obtain approval for this youth member confirming that they have achieved, or will achieve, all required prerequisites for Campwest 2021 before the Opening Day of this event and are suitable to attend Campwest 2021
- Registrations close on 29 January 2021 which means if you are a Linking Cub Scout and are not sure about attending Campwest 2021, there is plenty of time to decide and register before the closing date
Please read the important information above to ensure you meet all of the requirements and will be able to achieve all of the prerequisites before you register for Campwest 2021 as a Linking Cub Scout.
Leader/Adult Member Registration Information
All Leaders and adult members registering for Campwest 2021 must select three preferred roles.
Once registrations close, a role will be allocated to each Leader/adult member.
The Event Management Team will do their best to ensure you are doing something you selected however, please note this will depend on operational requirements.
Leader/Adult Member Roles Descriptions
Line Leader – adult Leader in charge of a Campwest Scout Unit
Assistant Line Leader – Assisting the Line Leader with daily support of Scouts in a Campwest Scout Unit
Activities – Assisting with onsite and offsite activities
Catering – Assisting with organising food distribution for Scouts, catering for non-line Leaders, Venturer Scouts, Rover Scouts and other adult members
Logistics – Assisting with everything logistical such as transport movement, waste management, a “Jack” or “Jill” of all trades
Safety & Wellbeing – Assisting with welfare
We thank you in advance for attending Campwest to help make this an amazing and memorable camp for our youth members.
Leader Orientation Day- Save the Date!
For all Venturer Scouts, Rover Scouts Leaders and adult members.
When: Saturday 13 February 2021 from 9:00am to 2:00pm
Location: To Be Advised
Information regarding Leader Orientation Day will be emailed to those that need to attend after registrations close.
Future Scout Day
Joey Scouts and Cub Scouts are invited to Future Scout Day on Thursday 15 April 2021 where you will get the chance to see some of what Scouts do at Campwest, as well as join in some of the fun. Keep your eye out for more information as it becomes available (costs will apply).
Visit https://scoutswa.com.au/campwest-2021/ for more Campwest 2021 information as it is released.
All enquiries regarding Campwest 2021 should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information go to https://scoutswa.com.au/campwest-2021/
Leaders and Adults: $260.00
Non Member Adults: $260.00
Rover Scout: $260.00
Event Management Team: $260.00
Venturer Scout – Junior Service Leader: $260.00
Venturer Scout – Participant: $530.00
Linking Cubs Scouts: $530.00
For more information go to https://scoutswa.com.au/campwest-2021/Role fees